tips & tricks for shopping the nordstrom anniversary sale!
It’s game time guys. This is the biggest sale of the year for Nordstrom & for good reason. MAJORLY good stuff on sale. As a blogger I’ve learned some really good tricks to shop this sale smart!
what is the nordstrom anniversary sale?
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale happens once a year. It’s practically the coolest sale ever (except for Amazon prime day which is also amazing!) The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is a sale in reverse. The items you’ll want for fall and winter go on sale at first, and then at the end of the sale period they go back to full price! This is a major sale with hot ticket items that sell out quickly. It’s the perfect time to refresh your wardrobe, spruce up your home and even think about holiday gifts for friends & family.
what are the sale key dates?
what’s on sale?
things I’ve bought in the past
This sale has helped me with my wardrobe staples soooo much! Items I wear year round were purchased during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Here are a few outfits I bought during the sale! Plus cozy things like my favorite Barefoot Dreams cardigan (thank you, D! It was a Christmas gift!), candles I love, home accessories and more!
tips to shop sale smart
know the hits hits & misses
follow me on my private Facebook group
how to get my top picks & my “pass on this” picks?
I plan on rolling out graphics like below to help you pull together looks and visualize spaces! I’ll also be snapping pictures on my Instagram and sharing to my Instatories, so be sure you follow me on Instagram! I will also be on Facebook if you aren’t following me there!
I’ll be updating my regular Facebook page as well, and doing Instastories on my Instagram but not as frequently. So be sure you follow all of them!
Guys this is going to be fun. I’m genuinely excited!!! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going to rock!!! I hope you’ll join me in the fun and AMAZING savings! In the meantime, take a look at some of the fun things I’ve found at Nordstrom already below — can’t wait to see what goes on sale!!!
a personal note from me
This blog has changed my life and brings me more joy than I ever dreamed. But it is a business and I spent a ton of time trying to provide the best content possible for you guys! It’s a journey and business that has filled a hole I didn’t know needed filling. But please note:
- I do receive a commission on sales you purchase via links on my blog.
- However, you have to use the link DIRECTLY from my blog otherwise I don’t get the commission.
- Example: Say I’m blogger A. You read my review of an item and want to buy it. But you wait to buy it until later. During that time you go to Blogger B. If you buy the product from their website then they get the commission. The same is true if you leave my website and go to, say cnn.com. You know how products magically appear that you were just looking at? Kind of creepy, right? If you click the product from cnn.com, then CNN gets the commission.
So my personal plea is that if you enjoy my blog, please come back to my blog and use the links I provide when making any purchase during the sale. It doesn’t even matter what you buy! This small commission supports my blogging bills.
- BOOKMARK my website if that helps you to come back for shopping links!
- Follow me on the LikeToKnowIt app on Instagram and use links I embed there.
- Use links from my emails, facebook, or direct messages!
Also, please email me at [email protected] or send me a message via social media if you need help with stuff. I’m here to help! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. xxx, kelly
click item to shop!
shop kitchen refresh items!