Two Books I’m loving right now! The Joy of Missing Out and Present over Perfect. They come as audiobooks, too! Self-help yummies for overscheduled, worn
Feeling crazy and spread thin?
Yep. Me too. It’s time to give up the “we can do it all” thing. Not healthy!
Favorite phrase of the month:
“Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” Think through that. Powerful stuff right there!
One way I calm myself down:
5-4-3-2-1. No I don’t mean counting down (that never works for me.) Stand very still wherever you are sitting or standing and:
- Pick 5 things you see. Slowly look at them and them and name them.
- Close your eyes and think about 4 things you hear.
- Then think about 3 things you smell.
- Find 2 things you can feel.
- And finally, one thing you can taste.
That’s all, friends. I’m sort of digging this mini-post thing! Have a great week, all.