Take Your Pick!
So, you’ve settled on buying a new flocked King of Christmas tree this year – great choice! After working with KING OF CHRISTMAS for several years, I’ve had the pleasure of styling and photographing their entire catalog of flocked christmas trees.
Because I have manhandled their trees so much – carrying them up and down stairs sometimes 6 times a week, stored them, thrown them in my car for video shoots and tested the heck out of their pre-lit light functions, I can let you know these trees hold up!!!!!
King of Christmas Flocked Christmas Tree:
The King of Christmas flocked Christmas trees flocking application is solid. Yes, it is messy. I’m not going to lie to you. You will get some on you and on the floor. But is it too messy? Nope. You’ll be surprised how well this stuff stays on the tree. I am every time – the flocking is so thick, and so pretty. You aren’t going to lose any in the setting up and storing! It’s beautiful and I love their flocking quality!
King of Christmas Pricing
Yes for Flocked Trees!
OK. So, you want a flocked tree – good choice. They are gorgeous. I personally have a few. Perhaps though they all look the same to you on the website. If you need help deciding which one to get, allow me to help, because I’ve been all up in these trees bid-ness for years so I know what’s what!
The King Tree
This is their premier tree. Here’s what sets it apart:
- Combo of Classic and Real Touch stems – gives you the most realistic look of all the artificial trees they sell.
- .Lots of branches – lots of fullness.
- The look: a very clean, straight tipped tree.
- In my opinion this is the cleanest design of all the trees with a beautiful, classic and timeless shape. It’s ridiculously easy to shape and set up.
- It’s very easy to style!
- The king is the second widest tree they offer
- You can buy it as an unlit flocked artificial Chr tmasrees or as a pre-lit flocked artificial tree.
Shop the King Flock
Tree Skirt & Decor in Photo
Queen Flocked Christmas Tree
- The Queen Flocked Christmas Tree is another high-quality tree. Like the king, uses both classic and real stems, so it has the same level of realism that the king has.
- Lots of branches, lots of fullness.
- The look – here’s where it really sets itself apart. The stems aren’t straight – they have a three-prong shape. This tree prong shape allows for a slightly more organic vibe.
- Styling: the Queen Flocked Christmas tree will take you longer to fluff, but the end result will be worth it
You can buy it as an unlit flocked artificial Christmas Tree or as a pre-lit flocked artificial tree.
The Queen Flocked Christmas tree is the widest of the trees.
Prince Tree – a Beautiful Simple Flocked Christmas Tree
- The Prince is the entry level King of Christmas Flocked Christmas tree. You get a a beautiful simple flocked Christmas tree look, without a ton of expense.
- The look: clean, straight tips.
- Because it’s a straightforward, simple flocked Christmas tree, it’s easy to shape.
- It’s the least wide of all three flocked tree offerings.
- You can buy it as an unlit flocked artificial Christmas Trees or as a pre-lit flocked artificial tree.
Each tree comes with a stand and a storage bag.
All of these perfect holiday flocked Christmas tree options come in standard sizes, slim flocked pre-lit tree options, or slim flocked unlit version.
Here’s a side by side picture of all three King of Christmas Flocked Christmas trees, styled in my sun room so you can get a sense of how each tree looks in the same setting.