Since I started blogging one of the most commented on home decor item in our home is about our versatile Dining Room centerpiece, so I thought I would share how to create a manzanita centerpiece for your home. I was originally inspired to create this Dining Room manzanita centerpiece after seeing so many wedding decorations online with them! The look was actually done in replacement of a chandelier in order to fill the large space of the room that doesn’t (yet!) have a chandelier. However, it’s become a favorite in our home for it’s versatility and looks great as a centerpiece for a dining room table. I’m sharing some photos here of the ways I decorate it throughout the year.
3 products you need for manzanita branches display:
- Very sturdy ceramic urn. I use this Pottery Barn Tuscan Urn.
- Branches from Manzanita trees – lots! I purchased mine from Bloom & Branches.
- Moss (optional) and newspaper (again, optional) but it finishes they help with support and giving a finished look.
size branches I use:
Keep in mind, I have 25′ ceilings and wanted a lot of height. If you want to save money, I recommend buying shorter branches and filling the bottom of the urn with newspaper to give you bonus height and support.
other manzanita branches retailers:
fun elements to add:
- Glass Flower Orbs – buy and string fishing line to hang them.
- Silk flowers
- Christmas Ornaments
- Pearl spray or decorative picks
- LOVE this driftwood and may be adding this to my collection to lay around centerpiece on table.
- Candles around – I prefer Mercury Glass Candles for the shimmer.