3 Tips for Easy Halloween Decorating!
Change out all of your outdoor lights with orange lightbulbs. I recommend buying early because they sell out. I’ve used the ones I bought for years in a row!
A Big Creepy Crawly
No need to overdo the decor. One giant spider crawling it’s way over your house will give you maximum impact, with minimum effort. Thing giant scale.
- The bigger the spider or creepy crawly, the better!
- Note: these sell out really early so don’t wait on this.
- We named ours “Harry” and we keep him outside all month long. He’s lasted for several years. He’s a very water resistant spider!
Build Him a Home
Your creepy crawly can’t be outside along. How did he get there? What’s his backstory? Ha. Cheap spider webs will go the distance spread all over your house.
- This lasts outside all month long. I’ve never once had an issue with it getting drenched in rain and varying temperatures.
- This stuff clings to everything. Find a nail here and there, a piece of stone on your house, the roof edge – whatever. It ties around.
- Stretch, stretch and stretch some more. The messier the better. You can’t mess this up!