3 tips for easy Halloween decorating!
Change out all of your outdoor lights with orange lightbulbs. I recommend buying early because they sell out. I’ve used the ones I bought for years in a row!
a big creepy crawly
No need to overdo the decor. One giant spider crawling it’s way over your house will give you maximum impact, with minimum effort. Thing giant scale.
- The bigger the spider or creepy crawly, the better!
- Note: these sell out really early so don’t wait on this.
- We named ours “Harry” and we keep him outside all month long. He’s lasted for several years. He’s a very water resistant spider!
build him a home
Your creepy crawly can’t be outside along. How did he get there? What’s his backstory? Ha. Cheap spider webs will go the distance spread all over your house.
- This lasts outside all month long. I’ve never once had an issue with it getting drenched in rain and varying temperatures.
- This stuff clings to everything. Find a nail here and there, a piece of stone on your house, the roof edge – whatever. It ties around.
- Stretch, stretch and stretch some more. The messier the better. You can’t mess this up!
So many more tips coming for the holidays! Be sure you get my newsletter to stay up to speed!