What are the Best Furniture Stores in Atlanta? — A Question I Can Definitely Answer!
Recently I received a note from someone on my Instagram (I love getting messages!) about the best furniture stores in Atlanta.
I thought this would be helpful to share with you all! These are local Atlanta furniture shops I frequent!
Oh, and if you know of any upscale furniture stores in Atlanta, I’m always looking for new places so bring on the suggestions in the comments below!
The Absolute Best Furniture Stores in Atlanta
Whether your looking for luxury furniture in Atlanta Georgia or looking to find a steal at a consignment, there’s an option here for you!
- Ballard Designs – not the outlet (though there is one.) The new store is the bomb.com chock full of amazing pieces at great prices.
- Frontgate Outlet – hello deals and steals. If you’ve read any of my Christmas posts you know I LOVE Frontgate! This is one of my favorite home decor stores in Atlanta.
- Casabella in East Cobb – Great finds and also a great place for gifts!
- Southern Comforts Consignment stores – I give all my stuff there. There are some great finds there!
- Swoox – looking for designer pieces at consignment places? A lot of interior designers who made whoopsies on orders bring their pieces here so you can often find gems.
- Nadeau – especially if you like lived-in furniture.
- Outrageous Interiors – not all the way my style but they have some fun stuff on occasion.
- Z. Gallerie
- Scott Antiques Market
- Savvy Snoot
My Favorite High End Furniture Stores Atlanta
- Frontgate at Phipps Mall. Ten thousand square feet of drool–worthy home decor!
- Boxwoods Atlanta – you have to drag me out of there.
- Huff Harrington Home – be still my heart.
- All stores on Miami Circle – Just park your car and walk the street. Prepare to be dazzled.
- Mrs. Howard and Max and Company – You’ll see me Instastory’ing from there a lot! Great stores.
- Bungalow Classic
- Serena & Lily
- Mathews Furniture
- Marty Mason Collected Home