Recently I received a note from someone on my Instagram (I love getting messages!) about the best furniture stores in Atlanta. I thought this would be helpful to share with you all! These are local Atlanta furniture shops I frequent!
Oh, and if you have suggestions, I’m always looking for new places so bring on the suggestions in the comments below!
Best Furniture Stores in Atlanta
Affordable Atlanta Furniture Stores
- Ballard Designs – not the outlet (though there is one.) The new store is the bomb.com chock full of amazing pieces at great prices.
- Frontgate Outlet – hello deals and steals.
- Casabella in East Cobb. Great finds and also a
greatplace for gifts!
- Southern Comforts Consignment stores – I give all my stuff there. There are some great finds there!
Swoox– looking for designer pieces at consignment places? A lot of interior designers who made whoopsies on orders bring their pieces here so you can often find gems.
- Nadeau – especially if you like lived-in furniture.
- Outrageous Interiors – not all the way my style but they have some fun stuff on occasion.
- Z. Gallerie
- Scott Antiques Market
- Savvy Snoot
High End Atlanta Furniture Shops
- Frontgate at Phipps Mall. Ten thousand square feet of drool
–worthy home decor!
- Boxwoods Atlanta – you have to drag me out of there.
- Huff Harrington Home – be still my heart.
- All stores on Miami Circle. Just park your car and walk the street. Prepare to be dazzled.
- Mrs. Howard and Max and Company. You’ll see me Instastory’ing from there a lot! Great stores.
- Bungalow Classic
- Serena & Lily
- Mathews Furniture
- Marty Mason Collected Home
And of course, Atlanta is lucky to have awesome storefronts for the standbys!
- Bloomingdales Home
- Restoration Hardware
- Pottery Barn
- Crate & Barrel
- West Elm
- Room & Board
- Cost Plus World Market
And when all else fails, I love me some empty trunk space and a Homegoods spree!