Do you have bunions? Hey, hey! Let’s party together! But don’t step on my feet or I’ll start crying from pain! Finding running shoes that fit my oh-so-lovely bunions has been a lifelong annoying adventure. I’m sharing 5 women’s gym shoes for people with bunions – I hope this helps you find a pair to make your feet dance!
Let’s start off with the basics about my footses, so you can see if my footses preferences, work with your little toeses.
- My size: 7.5 – 8
- Bunions: Abso-freaking-lutely. Thanks Pointe shoes in 6th grade!
- Width: wide, but I wear standard size.
- Plantar Fasciitis prone: Lord help me, it’s awful. I am forever stretching my calves.
- Arch: high. I had a mad point while wearing said Pointe shoes!
- Preferred method of working out: running, rowing and Orange Theory.
Over the years I’ve finally gathered some footwear that doesn’t kill my feet. Here are my personal favorites when it comes to gym shoes!